Monday, February 18, 2008

You Never Know...

... Where your bare @$$ may show up...

I'll just say this is a person I know. Pretty darn well. He is a bit of an eccentric, I think he prefers to be referred to as an "aspiring curmudgeon,*" he's an adventurer, a naturalist; Even still, I was a bit taken at seeing his bare @$$ on the internet. But then I thought about it, and really it's not all that shocking.

Photobucket
From what I understand, this photograph was distributed to a small list of people, emailed to like 12 people, and it soon appeared on a national website, posted by some kid at Penn State (huh?) which I think is beyond funny.

I pulled the picture with the tag from the website, to prove it. The caption posted with the photo was "To the true swimmer, water is water, it doesnt matter what state it's in." It's followed by over a hundred and twenty comments, of varying nature and crudity, and a couple people even claimed to know him (but were way off on the geographical location of the photo-shoot). I will admit that for my blog here I gave him a pair of trunks, because, well, he needed them. It's cold out there...

*-yeah, you'll have to Google that for yourself, it's a post in its own -

1 comment:

Therese said...

That is hilarious.

Poor guy...I hope he doesn't read your blog! :)