So I go to the same place every day. I stay there all day and do my work, and it's really not a bad gig. Granted I pay them for the right to be there, but you know... Nothings perfect.
So, being pregnant and all, I am on a rigorous diet. Meaning I MUST eat and often. It is really a lot of work for me. I end up eating at the little joint that happens to be closest to the building I while away the days in, and well, it's nothing special. I go because it's fast. It's not even cheap. But, I have discovered my new passion there.
It's called the "Pastrami Homily" and it goes a little something like this:
It is a re-DONK-ulous amount of pastrami stuffed onto two slices of mediocre rye bread with a ton of spicy mustard. That's what you get for $6 these days. You want a drink with that? $7.85
I love it.
So, I hope you are having a good day. I'm off to have a sandwich, finish up my work, and then go play with my little ballerina princess frog (at least that's what she wanted me to call her this morning).
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment