Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Basketball Jones

Ella is a lucky little girl. She pretty much gets whatever her little heart desires, thanks to all her grandparents. Really, I cant complain, she is not rotten yet, and is the sweetest thing, of course! So she is always cycling through her "favorite" things. One minute it's a certain doll, the next a beanie baby puppy; There are a few standby items, like Baby Alive, and her iron and ironing board. This is a newer addition though. I went to wake her up yesterday morning, and this is what I saw:

Photobucket

I had to laugh. It made me start singing "Basketball Jones" and that stupid thing is still in my head. Well, I tried to rouse her, and her first move was to frantically look around for the ball and then just to make sure mean old mommy wasn't going to take it, I guess, she pulled it close and drifted back into sleep like this:

Photobucket

I love it. She is just so cute!

And for any of you not familiar with the phenomenon that is Basketball Jones... you should be ashamed! You have got to check THIS out. Well, be warned it is not the most politically correct thing in the world, but if you get too hung up on that this probably isnt the blog for you :)


1 comment:

IamtheMom said...

That's so funny. She is SUPER cute! A picture to cherish forever!