Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's Official! I joined the Club!

So, all my "mommy friends," as I call them have blogs- so I figured if all the cool kids are doing it, I definitely need to be in on the action. Plus, I realize that I have so little opportunity to just spill my guts about whatever I'm thinking about - be it Ella's latest funny, something that happened a week ago last Friday, or whatever. Add to that my funky schedule which gives me 20 minute snippets here and there between classes etc, when I stare at my Yahoo home page clicking "refresh" just waiting for someone to email me and open the door for a huge reply, I can just put my mental drippings here. So to all of you poor souls that have happened to call me or bump into me in town and got an earful, maybe this will help, and it *may* just be safe to call me again, or NOT to duck behind the underwear rack at WalMart when you see me coming. So, read at you own risk, you've been warned. :)

The star of the show (for a few months more, at least), in her daily wear:

Photobucket

So, first off... "Is it Thursday yet?"

That is straight from Ella. If you are to ask her any number of questions, she has a set of "stock" answers she'll give you.
"Hey, Ella, how many XXX are there?" or "What's your heart rate?" She'll answer "28 pounds."
"Hey Ella, What color is this?" "Blue"
"Hey Ella, When is XXX going to be?" "Thursday."

Her birthday is going to be on Thursday, the baby is going to be born on Thursday, she goes to school on Thursday... anything and everything happens on a Thursday. :) So, in lieu of anything really catchy or funny or descriptive, I figured I'd honor Ella's favorite day, and let it be the title of my newest endeavor.

No comments: