I know I talked about the infamous Frank's Country Store before. Although I must admit, after all the talking I did about their catfish plates on Fridays, we went to the fish fry at our church last week, and we'll be transferring our weekly reservation there, instead! It was REALLY REALLY good, where Frank's only gets one REALLY. Okay totally beside the point.
So, apparently this gem of a sign showed up on the window at Frank's place, and my dad was smart enough to immortalize it on ?film ?file eh-we'll just say iPhoto:
Can you imagine? I took the liberty of blacking out the phone number there, since I'm not really sure of the legality of selling baby monkeys at convenience stores in small towns across America, I don't know the people that are selling said monkey, and they have since taken the sign down. Maybe it was an issue, or maybe they already sold the little bugger and don't want any more calls. I can imagine they got some interesting "prank" calls on this one.
So anyways, just thought it was too funny not to share. And people, take care in choosing your pets.
1 comment:
Dang, I was hoping that monkey was still for sale! :)
Post a Comment