Anyhow- I am bored out of my gourd waiting for the baby to wake up from his nap so I can go to the store and buy the last few plants and some Scrubbing Bubbles for my shower. I think I need one of those steamers. A girlfriend of mine was talking about how great they are, and it's been in the back corner of my brain ever since.
I do have a few interesting pics from life in Norton-Ville:
Baby Beds
A good ole fashioned Shadow Puppet show as performed by Ella and her lovely Mimi. Don't tell Ella it's supposed to be dark and there are actually supposed to be shadows...
Very carefully stacked tower

And as I type this Ella has decided to show me how to "juggle apples." She took two apples and put them in her shirt- you know, "like a grown up lady," and started laughing hysterically. I'm not even going to take a picture of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment