Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stars and Shooting Stars and Nemo

I love to get catologues in the mail. I never buy anything out of them, but I pour over them and pick all the things I'd like to order, and then "tsk" at the outrageous prices. So Ella is quickly learning from me. She gets the Toys R Us circulars every now and then, and has taken to picking out what she'd like and then showing me... 

This time around she came and pointed this out to me: 
So I asked her what it is, and she twisted her lip and cocked her little red-head to the side. So I asked her "Well, what do you do with it?" not thinking she really knew what it was, and her reply was : 
"You put your eye on one side and the sky on the other side, and you can see stars, and shooting stars, and more shooting stars . . pause here . . and Nemo!" 

I thought it was a pretty cute explanation, myself. 

No comments: