Ella & Kyle are too adorable and I randomly found your blog from I can't really remember where.. I think I was reading the Noynaerts and floated across it?? I hope you don't think I am a stalker.. Look at her red-head.. and he has lots of hair too!! So precious! We hope to see ya'll while we are in town! Erica Listi
I'm the mommy. So that means I am the boss-lady. I tell Ella this all the time. Josh doesn't agree as whole-heartedly, but he loves me enough to humor me. SO...
1 comment:
Ella & Kyle are too adorable and I randomly found your blog from I can't really remember where.. I think I was reading the Noynaerts and floated across it?? I hope you don't think I am a stalker.. Look at her red-head.. and he has lots of hair too!! So precious! We hope to see ya'll while we are in town!
Erica Listi
Post a Comment