You know, the usual.
So, a week or so ago, I went in to check on her "progress" -and I use the term loosely, and I happened to see this out of the corner of my eye:
So we had another talk about how we can be silly and goofy with baby dolls, but not baby brother.
She is so doll obsessed right now it is amazing! Her favorites are named : Plastic, Rhymie, Pootie, and of coure, good ole Baby Alive. My personal favorites are Plastic and Pootie. As I am typing this and asking her to tell me again the names, she told me that "One of them is for sale" hahaha... So much like her daddy...
4 comments:
This made me laugh. Pootie.
So, I guess Miss E won't be handling the new baby any time soon, huh?
Oh well, at least she made an effort!
Yummy. Nuked Pootie! Just kidding. Kids really do throw you for a loop huh?
This reminds me of your baby alive post, what a hoot! We can only wonder what goes through their minds!
Post a Comment