
Ella Bean also started kindergarten a couple days after Laney was born, so things have been very exciting for everyone. It was okay, though, because I was able to go to Meet the Teacher Night, (and orientation, which was not at ALL enjoyable- picture a 9 month pregnant lady sitting on a 10 inch diameter cafeteria stool for an hour and a half) Anyhow- she loves her new school and her teacher has been fantastic. I am just so so glad there are girls in her class! I may be sexist, but after spending her last month at church school with just she and 4 boys in a class together, her behavior has definitely changed, for the worse.
Here's Ella trying to lift her bag 'o school supplies, it was quite the show...
And here are she and daddy on their way to the first day!
Here's Kyle reveling in the knowledge that Ella had to go to school and he didn't. About 5 minutes later he started asking "Where'd Ella go?" and didn't stop until she came back from school HOURS later.
1 comment:
AWWW, YEAH! I was so excited to see an update..she is beautiful and it looks like things are going great! I know you are happy to have her here..congrats!!
Post a Comment