I was unloading groceries, and okay, I admit it, I leave the baby in his car seat while I unload groceries. Yes, he cries a little, but I hate taking him out of the seat as soon as I walk in because I am all grocery store grimy and have to wash hands, and then if I set him in his little rocker chair he wants entertainment and then I still have groceries melting in the car.. it's just redonkulous.
Anyways, as I was saying, I was pack-muling the small fortune's worth of groceries it took us 3 hours to fight evacuees for, and of course the baby started crying. I got a little more pep in my step and tried to go faster, and then, all of a sudden, I realized: "That's not crying! It's singing... and strumming!"
So I grabbed my phone and snuck around to the other side of the kitchen, so I could snap a picture.

The song went:
And there is baby Kyle
and he was happy
and he was walking like a grownup
but I gave him a spanking because he can't walk in the street without mommy
I love baby Kyle
I swear, I did not make that up or embellish it. All the while she was vigorously strumming on her Cut-tar.
Quality music.
And, on a less entertaining note, I thought I'd share our delicacy of the evening. My favorite "leftover" trick, Spaghetti eggs and cheese, all cooked up with a generous dash of Maggi.

You should definitely try it, it's AWESOME
No comments:
Post a Comment