Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Bunny

I don't know why I started calling her "Bunny" but I still do. It probably came from my telling her to hurry up and saying "C'mon Ella, quick like a bunny!!" I don't even know where that came from. But it's the most common "pet-name" I have for her. And I call Kyle "Bubby." I guess I just like the B's. Although after I watched Pineapple Express, I always think of Saul's grandma when I say Bubby.

Any-having-random-thoughts-how, a couple funnies:

While driving a mudded up truck pulled up next to us and this is the conversation we had about it:
"Mom! Look! That truck is SO yucky dirty!"
"Yeah, it is. How do you think it got that dirty?"
"Oh, well, he must have drove through Oklahoma. It's really dirty in Oklahoma."


"Why did God make some people so fat?" -Seriously, I just flat out changed the subject. I usually always explain but this one was a bit much at the moment.

"Why do Daddy and Popi and Uncle Jon have fur?" Note- she is very clear that their "fur" and their whiskers are different.

I don't know. I can't think of anything else at the moment, although there have been several times in the last few days where I paused and thought "I should write that down" I guess I should have!

Today was an extra fun day! Some friends have a bounce-house at their house, so we went over to - well, to bounce- and it ended up being so fun! The kids only turned it off and collapsed it on one child, so I guess that's not too bad. :) Then me and "other mama" took our 4 kids to Sam's so they could run off whatever energy they had left.

We initially went for diapers, formula, and to check out the brisket selection. One awesome hotdog special($1.70!!), a chocolate milkshake(also awesome) and 2.5 hours later, our girls were STILL running up and down the gargantuan aisles screaming and laughing while other mama and I chatted, looked at steamers, books, socks, beer, lawn furniture.. you know, the basics! I just love that place. I only ha to sprint to the bathroom once upon the threat of a certain Bunny pooping in her pants. SO after checking out, we exited the store and I think there was an audible collective sigh from the employees.

SO we loaded our super jumbo sized Pampers, formula, beer and conditioner into the car, and headed home. After a quick cleanup of the home-front, I bathed the kids super fast ans they KONKED OUT. Hard. Love it!! I suggested to other mama we do that every Friday, but I don't think she is as excited as I am about that... We'll see...

No comments: